- Business Valuation (To better inform discussions between potential investors and licensees/applicants)
- Benchmarking (To help those focusing on internal production/sales/efficiency goals to better understand how well they are actually doing against those goals and also against the true potential that is available.)
- Market Potential Studies (To help everyone better know how big the pie is (globally or locally)
- Business Performance Evaluation (To help businesses diagnose what they are doing well and what they are not. This is a crucial step in forming improvement plans.)
- Voice-of-the-Customer / Market Research (A primary driver of informing how best to build on strengths and address weaknesses)
- Forecasting & Planning (To assist in making better long-term decisions and to design better improvement plans).
- Monitoring & Feedback (To assess progress vs. planned goals and alter action plans as needed)
- Policy-related Analytics (Helping regulators and lawmakers regulate and legislate more effectively)
My primary focus is on Washington. I have a good handle on the data available for this marketplace and the dynamics driving it’s evolution. I am paying increasing attention to other States (and our neighbors to the North), but have not yet tapped into any of their transactional data.
My goal is to help your business. When you work with me, I will either help you to get a better deal or plan (one in which you better understand both your risks and upsides) or I will help your business to improve (and, ideally, to thrive). With luck, we will be able to achieve both together.
I can (and will) help you to better use information in managing your business and decision-making.
I can help your business to better compete in what will become an increasingly competitive marketplace.
I can help you to win.